Here we tell you why the new look Leisuredays is good news for you.
Our new logo chosen by you
Late last year, lots of you completed our online survey and gave us your thoughts on a potential new logo. We had a great response and received lots of fantastic feedback. Together with your input we’ve picked a fresh new look that we feel reflects the Leisuredays brand you know and trust.
What else is new?
We have redesigned our documents to make them easier to read and we’re making several improvements to our static caravan, lodge and chalet cover including:
- Cover option for hiring out
- Option to protect against loss of rental income if the holiday caravan cannot be used
- Improved emergency accommodation cover
- Fatal accident benefit increased to £25,000 (for park home customers too!)
- Loss of metered water, gas or oil cover as standard
- Locks and keys cover doubled to £500
What’s the same?
Apart from the fresh look and the new improved cover, it’s business as usual with the same great people on hand to ensure brilliant service is delivered to you.
A great time to change
With policy updates and other changes required to meet the demands of the Financial Conduct Authority regulation, almost all documentation was due for amending and reprinting.
Rest assured in line with our green values we have disposed of very little stock carrying the old Leisuredays logo.
What do you think of the new look? Tell us using the comment box below.