Park Home Insurance
Leisuredays offer extensive park home insurance cover for your residential park home or lodge and contents, with an insurance policy backed by a leading UK insurer, RSA (Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc).
Park Home Insurance Features and Benefits
- Automatic new for old cover
Confidence we will replace your park home and its contents with new
- Park home cover up to £400,000 and an optional £50,000 for contents
Confidence your park home and its contents will be replaced with new
- Excess from £75
Only a small amount to pay in the event of a claim
- Unlimited debris removal, resiting and reconnection costs
We'll pay to remove a damaged park home and set up a new one
- 24 hour claims helpline and emergency assistance
We have a team of contractors on hand to carry out urgent repairs
- Alternative accommodation
Sleep easy knowing you and your pets will be safe if your park home cannot be lived in
- £5 million public liability cover
Protection from the cost of accidents, injuries or damage you are legally responsible for
- £100,000 legal expenses
To pursue civil claims, personal injury claims, consumer rights or employment matters
- £750 locks and keys cover
Protection from lost or stolen keys or damaged locks
- £25,000 fatal accident benefit
A little peace of mind provided by a lump sum payment
- £1,000 frozen and refrigerated food cover
We’ll pick up the shopping bill following a power cut or fridge freezer breakdown
- Unoccupancy cover
2 months as standard, with up to 8 months cover if you take specified precautions
- Optional accidental damage cover
Protects you from accidents like spilling wine on a sofa or damage to a kitchen worktop
- Optional personal possessions cover
For everyday items such as clothing or a camera you take out anywhere in the UK
- Optional £500 money and £1,000 credit card cover
Should your purse or wallet be lost or stolen and your card used fraudulently
- Optional bicycle cover
Covers pedal cycles belonging to your family while in or away from your park home
Call the Leisuredays team today on:
0800 14 88 414
Free from landlines
Mobile users may find it cheaper to call
01422 396 770
We are open 7 days a week:
& most Bank Holidays
Alternatively click here to request a call back
Our guide to insuring your park home
Why do I need specialist insurance?
Don't make the mistake of thinking a normal household insurance or static caravan insurance policy will provide the right levels of cover for your residential park home.
Park homes are built to residential standards but are still slightly more susceptible to damage than a traditional bricks and mortar home. A specialist park home insurance policy protects you against risks such as flood, fire, theft and storm damage.
Things to look out for when choosing insurance for your park home
- Park homes are designed to last a long time, so look for a policy that offers unlimited new for old, meaning that if your park home is damaged beyond economic repair it will be replaced with a brand new unit.
- Ensure you have enough contents cover for all your contents and personal possessions including clothing and "High Risk" items such as jewellery or expensive bikes. Note that items worth over £1500 need to be specified on our policy.
- Ensure all costs are being covered should you have a claim. In a situation where your park home is written off and needs to be replaced it can cost thousands of pounds to remove your old damaged park home, get a new unit onto the same plot and reconnect it to services such as water and gas. Leisuredays include an unlimited amount cover for debris removal, resiting and reconnection costs.
- Look out for excesses. We offer a variable excess so by increasing your excess you can achieve a lower premium. The default excess is £75 but we offer park home owners the option of selecting an excess from £50 to £275. You will find some insurers have different excess levels for different types of claims but the excess you choose on a Leisuredays park home insurance policy is the excess you would pay for all claims.
- Make sure your park home policy covers you for alternative accommodation should your park home become uninhabitable following insured damage.
- We recognise that many people now live in lodges. Lodges and chalets can be covered under the park home policy if being used as a home and if the unit is sited on a park with a residential license (i.e. not a holiday licensed park).
This website provides a brief summary of cover on our park home insurance policy and the cover options available. Your schedule will confirm cover features and levels applying to your policy. Benefits and discounts are subject to terms and conditions, cover level and underwriting criteria. Minimum premiums apply. For more information, you can download a specimen policy or policy summary from our residential park home insurance documents section.
Prefer to talk?
Call us free 7 days a week on
0800 14 88 414Free from landlines
alternatively you can call us on 01422 396 770
8am - 8pm Weekdays
9am - 4pm Weekends
& most Bank Holidays