So, if static caravan or park home owners don’t need immediate help but have accidentally damaged the inside or outside of their home, they can register their claim by visiting our “Customer zone” webpage, clicking on the “making a claim” icon” and then report your claim online here.
Here, customers fill in their policy number, contact information, plus a brief explanation of the incident and when it happened.
Policyholders can also upload up to three photos of any damage, or other images to support their claim, straight from their mobile phone or tablet device.
Once submitted the claim then goes to the claims handling team at our underwriter’s, RSA, who will respond within two working days.
“This new online reporting will make it easier for our customers to report non-urgent claims, particularly at peak times when we get a surge in emergency claims due to flooding or bad weather,” said our Claims Liaison manager Louise Farrar. “Customers can quickly fill in their details and upload supporting information, without needing to wait to get through to a claims handler.”
Top tips when making an insurance claim:
- Protect your static caravan or park home from any more damage
- Take photos of any damage
- Don’t throw away damaged items or carry out non-emergency repairs
- If you’ve been the victim of crime, inform the police and ask for a crime reference number
- Register your claim as soon as possible
You can find out more about Leisuredays static caravan insurance cover on our product pages, as well as our award-winning Claims Liaison Team.
Did you know?
Leisuredays claimants are extremely satisfied, on average rating their overall claim experience 9.2 out of 10, when responding to our customer satisfaction survey*.
* Based on overall claims satisfaction score of 107 holiday caravan, holiday home and park home customers surveyed in 2019.