Frequently asked questions

+What are classed as 'personal possessions' on your park home and residential lodge policy?

'Personal possessions' are items normally worn or carried by you or your family, such as jewellery, watches and other personal items such as clothing.

'Contents' are items which are not permanently installed and are intended for use in or about your park home (e.g. cutlery and crockery, garden ornaments, microwave, televisions, etc).

+What is 'new for old' cover?

'New for old' cover means that we will replace your insured park home or residential lodge with the most recent model (or equivalent) if it is damaged beyond economic repair.

As well as the structure itself, we provide automatic 'new for old' cover on all the insured items within your park home, including linen and bedding.

+Can you provide cover for my belongings away from my park home?

Yes. 'Personal possessions and money' can be added as an option on our park home policy, with the limits outlined below. This option covers possessions and money against accidental damage or loss while in or away from home in the UK.

  • You can choose to cover up to £10,000 of personal possessions.
  • The cover limit for money is £500.
  • The cover limit for credit cards is £1,000.
  • Items worth over £1,500 must be specified.
  • You can specify high value items up to a maximum of £5,000.
+What is 'market value' cover?

We do not offer 'market value' cover on our park home and residential lodge policy. Cover is provided on an automatic 'new for old' basis.

+Do you insure park homes outside of the UK?

We can only insure park homes and residential lodges which are sited on parks within the UK.

The UK includes England, Scotland (including Scottish Islands), Northern Ireland, Wales, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. We can not insure park homes sited in mainland Europe or Southern Ireland.

+Can my family and friends use my park home?

We provide cover for your spouse/partner, children, parents and other relatives who normally reside with you, providing you are not renting out for monetary gain and they are using your park home with your permission.

+How do I make an insurance claim?

Simply call our claims helpline on 01422 501 085 and we will take care of the rest. We understand the need to resolve an insurance claim efficiently and effectively and will do our best to get your park home back to normal as soon as possible.

Need more help?

If you have not found the answer to your question, please contact us on:

0800 14 88 568

Alternatively call 01422 396 761

Why choose us?

  • Plain English
    Plain English policy and documents
    Highly rated for service and value
  • RSA
    Reassuringly good cover from a leading insurer
  • Open seven days
    Open seven days a week
  • 9/10
    Highly rated claims service*
  • UK Broker Awards
    Award winning company
  • Comodo secure
    Safe and secure
  • NCC
    Member of the National Caravan Council
  • Direct Debit
    Direct Debit facility to spread the cost
  • Est. 1984
    Confidence in a trusted family business
  • 14 day
    Money back guarantee
  • Heart Research UK
    Heart Research donation for every paperless policy
Uk Broker Awards British Insurance Awards Finalist UK Broker Awards 2018 winner British Insurance Awards 2018 finalist
0800 14 88 568
Alternatively call 01422 396 761

8am - 8pm weekdays
9am - 4pm weekends
& most bank holidays

We use Cookies By using our website you are agreeing to our use of cookies. If you would like to find out more about what cookies please click here.