I live in my static caravan, holiday lodge or chalet all year round, can you insure me?

We understand that some customers use their static caravans, lodges or chalets all year round and just vacate the holiday site when it closes. If this is the case and you do not have a separate home insurance policy, we are able to extend our policy to cater for your needs.

We can provide a range of additional insurance benefits including:

– Increase on the Personal Possessions single item limit from £300 to £1,500
– Cover for your Personal Possessions away from home anywhere in the UK
– Emergency Accommodation Costs up to 30 days for £100 (rather than 15 days for £75)
– Liability cover for damage your family cause as individuals

Your static caravan, holiday lodge or chalet must be sited on a licensed holiday park registered with the local authority. If your park has a residential license and not a holiday license then you need to take out our Park Home insurance policy instead.

For more details on the range of benefits see endorsements 9, 10 and 11 on pages 28 to 31 of our policy booklet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *