What are classed as “personal possessions”?

‘Personal possessions’ are items you bring from home such as clothes, bed linen and toiletries. These items can be covered on our policy when in, on or about the static caravan, holiday lodge or chalet.

Personal possessions are often covered by your home contents insurance policy. If you are unsure, it is worth checking your home contents policy before paying to insure on our policy as well.

Please note the maximum we will pay per single item of ‘personal possessions’ is £300. We cannot cover high risk items such as jewellery.

If you reside in your holiday caravan for the majority of the year (and do not have a separate household insurance policy) please contact us for details of the extended cover we can offer.