POLL NOW CLOSED – THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED.
The holiday season is almost coming to a close and will see many parks up and down the country closing up for the winter months.
So, in this month’s community poll we’d like to know how often you’ve managed to stay in your static caravan or lodge this season?
Have you got the most out of your investment by staying at your holiday caravan for most of the season, or do you only manage to get there for a couple of holidays a year? Or may be you rent out your unit and haven’t stayed there at all?
How often have you used your static caravan or lodge this season?
- Most weekends/weekly (50%, 126 Votes)
- Once a month (17%, 42 Votes)
- All season (15%, 39 Votes)
- Half the season (10%, 26 Votes)
- Other (please comment in the box below) (5%, 13 Votes)
- One or two holiday breaks in the year (2%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 252
Cast your vote and we’ll report back the results in November. And don’t forget to share your holiday caravan stories in the comments box below.