Static holiday caravans are generally manufactured with a chassis that has either been painted with a protective coating, part-galvanised or fully galvanised.
In this month’s community poll, we’d like to know what kind of chassis you have on your static caravan or lodge.
Vote using the buttons below and we’ll report the results next month.
What kind of chassis do you have on your holiday caravan?
- Fully galvanised chassis (51%, 48 Votes)
- Painted or coated steel chassis (28%, 26 Votes)
- Pre-galvanised chassis (14%, 13 Votes)
- Uncoated steel chassis (6%, 6 Votes)
- Other - please comment (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 94
Does what type of chassis your caravan has matter to you? Feel free to share your comments below.